October is one of the best months of the year. The weather is perfect and there is so much to do! Fall is the perfect time to unleash your creative side and make fun snacks, decorations, or embrace the outdoors. Here is a list of 31 activities that will help you make the most of this perfect month.
1. Go apple picking.
2. Get a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks.
3. Go to a haunted house
4. Plan a fun Halloween party for you and your friends.
5. Make a really cool Halloween costume.
6. Go to a pumpkin patch.
7. Get inspiration for fall outfits from Pinterest and Tumblr.
8. Rake the leaves and jump in them!
9. Go for a hike and collect fall leaves.
10. Go on a hayride, haunted or not.
11. Navigate your way through a corn maze.
12. Go trick-or-treating.
13. Watch your favorite Halloween movies such as Halloweentown and Hocus Pocus.
14. Take cute fall pictures with your friends.
15. Bake pumpkin spice flavored desserts.
16. Curl up with a good book on a cool fall night.
17. Smell the Leaves candle from Bath and Body Works and try to resist the autumnal scent.
18. Clean out your closet and donate gently used clothes to Goodwill.
19. Go shopping for cute fall boots.
20. Decorate your apartment with fun fall decorations.
21. Volunteer at a soup kitchen to help provide warm meals in the colder months.
22. Carve a pumpkin.
23. Go on a road trip with your friends to enjoy the beautiful fall scenery.
24. Make s'mores by a campfire.
25. Look for fun activities in your community like a Fall Festival.
26. Make caramel covered apples.
27. Roast pumpkin seeds in the oven with sea salt.
28. Go to Atrox in Birmingham for a good scare.
29. Drink a glass of apple cider.
30. Wear a typical fall outfit consisting of a flannel, leggings, and riding boots.
31. Wear pink to support Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Make sure you are following us online to stay up to date on all of our fun October activities!